Medical Education - University of Minnesota Medical School
- 2016 Residency Match Results
- MedEd News & Archives
- 2017 Commencement Ceremony - May 5
- Medical Educator Journal Club
- Education Committee Minutes
- Medical Student/Resident Research Opportunities
Education at Minnesota
Our Medical School offers future physicians great opportunities:
- Opportunities to shape one's education through the Flexible M.D. program, to focus on research, international health, underserved communities, or other interests.
- Opportunities to pursue a career in specialty care or primary care.
- Opportunities for qualified students to learn from physicians and teams in small towns in the Rural Physician Associate Program.
- Opportunities to learn from excellent teachers and mentors in a variety of learning situations and settings.
- Opportunities to participate in and hear about the latest in health research.
- Opportunities to learn about and have experience in the health care reform that is happening.
Even while delivering top-notch educational opportunities, we are transforming our education by basing it on student achievement of competencies. These initiatives take advantage of the skills of our self-directed, tech-savvy learners while they engage many of our talented faculty. At the University of Minnesota Medical School, we are moving ahead toward a vision of excellence.